Monday, August 4, 2014

Salvete

Heia!

This is a very simple blog made by someone without great blog skills, indeed; but its intention is good, although lacking 'dexterity' in its application. My intention is to present here games which I have some interest and knowledge on, and also open some space for discussion to those willing to share their insights. I also hope to have posted here my own game projects, allowing for their creation to be done and helped by the whole community.

I would like to point out that the main focus here are tabletop rpgs, but that doesn't mean that I won't be talking about other kinds of games. Before finishing this first post, I'd like to say that this is the English version of my portuguese Blog with the same name and that my English skills, although good, they are not literary good. So, bare with me, my friends.

With not much ado, be welcome!

Appropinquate omnes amici qui intentio amicum sit

(Approximate all friends who may have an amiable intention)

Valete!


(Take care!)

No comments:

Post a Comment